SPD-style replacement cleats for Origin-8 pedals.
Shimano's SM-SH56 Multi-Release Cleats disengage with less effort and in more directions than standard SPD cleats.
- Set of 44 total replacement steel pins for vault pedals - Run threads-Out for maximum traction or flip the pins to heads-out for less grip - 16 Short pins (For use in the center) overall length 8.5Mm, stud is 4.5Mm - 28 Long pins (For use in the outside edge) overall length 12.5Mm, stud is 4.5Mm…
- Classic BMX style platform pedal for all-around use across varied disciplines - Impact grade Nylon construction with in-molded surface pegs (10 per side) for superior traction and longevity compared to cheaper polycarbonate alternatives: 22.5mm height/105mm width - CrMo spindle axle with a…
Dimension Cruiser/Comfort Pedals. - Forged aluminum platform-type body with slip-resistant surface and built-in reflectors - Platform size is 105.5 x 74mm - Pedal Body Material: Aluminum - Pedal Spindle: 9/16-inch - Pedal Type: Platform - Spindle Material: Chromoly Steel - Weight: 448g
Dimension Mountain Compe Pedals. - Forged aluminum body - Accepts toe clips - Pedal Body Material: Aluminum - Pedal Spindle: 9/16-inch - Pedal Type: Toe Clip Compatible - Spindle Material: Chromoly Steel - Weight: 335g
Dimension Town Pedals. - Pedal Body Material: Plastic - Pedal Spindle: 9/16-inch - Pedal Type: Platform - Spindle Material: Chromoly Steel
When you need extra tread so your feet stay planted, Electra's Chopper Pedals are up to the task. With a durable pedal body and sturdy, smooth-spinning spindles, the Chopper Pedals give you the confidence you need in traffic or even on the trails.
Throw a leg over your downtown commuter and push confidently with Electra's City Alloy Pedals. The full aluminum body means these pedals are lightweight and durable, while the grip material ensures your foot stays planted on the platform in all conditions.
The Grandstand pedal features a unique slim profile, a wide platform and a comfortable concave that feels exceptional as soon as you set foot on it. All of Odyssey's pro riders have been after them since the first samples came in. The pedal features a unique bearing configuration that allows a big…
Origin-8's Pro-Fit UL Road Cleats are compatible with Shimano SPD-SL-style pedals. The Red offers 5 degrees of float, and the Black has no float (fixed position).
LOOK KEO compatible road cleats - Unique 2 piece design allows you to change cleats without losing position - Durable, high traction walking surface - Hardware included
Power Pedal Cleats cleats work with PowerTap P1 Pedals (sold separately)
• Extends pedals • Not for use on exercise bikes
• Oversized plastic platform with tread • Chromoly spindle • Includes toe straps • 873g pair (9/16")
45NRTH's Replacement Pedal Pins are a great way to customize the style and grip of your 45NRTH pedals (sold separately). These tough, aluminum pins deliver fantastic bite into traditional winter boots, and come in a variety of colors to coordinate with your rig. Plus, the included wrench keeps the…
Replacement pedal pins for Chromag pedals. Includes 40 pins.
VP's Grind Pedals meet the needs of hard-core riders who want a slick and durable set of pedals, and they also work great for anyone who likes stable and comfortable platforms. The Grinds have versatile good looks and feature a thin profile, durable 1-piece nylon bodies with grip pins, boron-steel…
- Nylon compound body with 12 molded pins per side - Boron steel axle with loose ball mechanism
VP's Split Cleats boast super-smooth and easy entry/exit into your clipless pedals, excellent durability and maximum power transfer. They're made of a tough and light composite material, are compatible with VP and Look Keo pedals (pedals sold separately) and even have areas that grip for walking…
Your pedals like to be pampered. The Crank Brothers Pedal Refresh Kit gives you everything you need to keep them happy. Pedal Refresh Kit includes: - enduro catridge bearings - igus LL-glide bearings - double seal system (internal and external seals) - hex alloy end caps - o-rings - nuts - sleeve…
Crank Brothers' Premium MTB Cleats are perfect for your Crank Brothers Eggbeater, Candy, Acid, Smarty, Mallet, and Quattro pedals. They're made from solid brass for crisp entry and exit, and top-notch durability.
Dimension Combo Pedal Sets are assembled with size large toe clips, straps and reflectors. - Pedal Body Material: Plastic - Pedal Spindle: 9/16-inch - Pedal Type: Toe Clip Compatible - Spindle Material: Chromoly Steel - Weight: 475g
Shimano's SPD cleats are perfect for all your SPD-compatible pedals. If your entry and exit isn't what it used to be, a cleat replacement is just what the bike doctor ordered.
• M4 threaded pedal cages mounting holes • Four windows in pedal body large enough to fit double toe straps • Polished Body • Concave footbed • Single-sided design
• Steel • Intended for use with double-strap toe straps (sold separately) • Classic road toe clip profile • Includes mounting hardware • 36 grams per pair
The split-cleat system makes cleat swapping a snap – no need to worry about losing your cleat’s position. Available in three different float options to suit your style. - 0, 4.5 or 9-degree cleat options - Cleat bolts and washers included - 4mm hex wrench required to install
- Fixie style straps that are compatible with most flat pedals - Provide the pulling power of straps with the easy release of clipless pedal system - Stiff, Wide straps do not need toe clips
Origin-8's Double Steel Toe Clips feature the classic toe clip look and style, with double strap compatibility. And, they are built to the same standards held for Japanese Keirin racing.
Origin-8's Pro Grip II Toe Straps feature a super-strong double hold strap system and a large Velcro polyester strap cover. They fit most BMX platform style pedals.