One of the most naturally talented and stylish riders of his generation, Dan needed a frame that was both simple and elegant to match his riding style, yet at the same time strong enough to hold up to multiple ways of riding. The Cadence frame was born from this very necessity and combines classic looks mixed with Dan's own geometry and the most up to date frame building technology from WeThePeople.
Dan wanted a taller 9" stand over and a slightly longer 13.4" chain stay to keep this thing stable when blasting ramps, but a steep 75 degree head tube to make the Cadence as agile as possible during technical tricks. Despite its classic look, don't let the Cadence frame fool you; this is one tough weapon with oval chain stays and double gussets up front.
- Frame comes drilled for removable brake mounts, but brake hardware is NOT included
- Slim profile integrated seat clamp
- Top and down tube gussetts
- Ovalised, dent resistant chain stays
- Wider rear triangle allows clearance for a 20 x 2.5" tire
- Extruded top tube with integrated threads for cable guides
|Frame||Butted, seamless 4130 chromoly tubing Japanese|
|Axles||Dropouts: 6mm CNC crmo, heat-treated, integrated chain tensioners|
|Bottom Bracket||Mid-BB width: 74mm, height: 11.5", CNC machined and heat-treated|
* Subject to change without notice.